openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus Thoemmes" <markus.thoem...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating: main OpenWhisk module
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 07:22:11 GMT
Hey,

+1 on releasing this!

Checklist for reference:
- [✓] Download links are valid.
- [✓] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
- [✓] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
- [✓] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each OpenWhisk repo.
- [✓] All files have license headers if necessary. (Scanning files succeeded with "All checks
passed.")
- [✓] No compiled archives bundled in source archive. (Other than gradlew.jar)

Some feedback on the readme: It's great in general! We could improve some bits, to make it
easier for a "reviewer" to verify all the steps. (For example: Fully qualify the commands
with the artifact rather than adding a placeholder, add "wget" commands to download the entities,
add the commands needed for the codescan).

Is there a procedure to verify the last point? I quickly did a find for jar files and a find
for executable files.

Thanks for doing this!

Cheers,
-m