openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Release] Preparing the release of OpenWhisk
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 19:02:45 GMT
James
  Check out the docs directory in the release repo for example
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/blob/master/docs/release_instructions.md

That was the intention from the start to automate everything, and to have
instructions for any committer to be a release manager for a module/artifact

-cs