openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please review our project's draft Apache Incubator June board report
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 13:16:35 GMT
Matt,

Thanks for spending time doing the report, I can't express more gratitude
about this.

On one of the board meetings, someone mentioned that "OpenWhisk" report is
one of the best incubator reports they have seen in years. Kudos !!
I don't know how you come up with so excellent detail report of the things
we have done

I updated the report with the following, other than adding is lgtm

-  For blocker for graduation, I remove the kubernetes/mesos statement,
this should not be related to graduation (Tyson pointed out in a comment)
- Added trademark handoff to graduation blockers
- Added what James Thomas suggested on Slack activity
- check box for "initial setup" (Rob pointed out in a comment)

-cs