openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please review our project's draft Apache Incubator June board report
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 15:52:28 GMT
Bertrand,

This insight you shared is useful.

>That diversity is generally defined by having PMC members affiliated
with at least 3 different entities, which do not have to be companies
- people from two companies along with a few independents is fine.

This is good news then we are in good shape with the current entities and a
few independent developers we have in place today, so this issue I consider
resolved as minimum bar for graduation.

Yes I agree and we need to be better on async comm. on dev list.
I saw your other thread and your good suggestions.

-cs