openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please review our project's draft Apache Incubator June board report
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 14:04:48 GMT
I think the company is referring to that to my understanding is that the
project to graduate should have at least 3 companies sponsoring the
project, which typically in practice sponsoring means that they are behind
the project in case 1 company drops, there are at least 2 to continue the
project.

In practice the company will have a set of people really involved int the
project and these people would be part of IPPMC and committers.

Is there is a better way to articulate the distinction between the normal
Apache way that at the end of the day is individuals are the contributors
and maintainers of the projects, vs. maybe a graduation criteria (initial
stages of project) I'm good with to make it explicit and more clear.

-- Carlos