openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:40:27 GMT
> Based on all the discussion on a VOTE mail thread, we can go with the
release of one module, which the main openwhisk module, for the initial
Apache release

@Vincent Looking at current released artifacts it appears we are only
releasing source tars. Going forward we should look into including Maven
release of various sub modules in main OpenWhisk repo like
openwhisk-common, openwhisk-controller etc as part of vote. Until vote they
would be present in Apache Maven Staging repo and post vote they would be
publish to global Maven repo. See [1] for reference.

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 3:09 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org