openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Brendan McAdams <bmcad...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating: main OpenWhisk module
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 21:38:36 GMT
+1

> [✓] +1 Release as Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating

[ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 Do not release and the reason
>
> Checklist for reference:
> [✓] Download links are valid.
> [✓] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

*I wasn’t able to get the mit pgpkeys server to respond to a request for
the key (either timed or errored out), per the Apache “verifying release”
instructions <https://httpd.apache.org/dev/verification.html>, but the keys
provided directly match up in a gpg verify.*

> [✓] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[✓] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each OpenWhisk repo.

[✓] All files have license headers if necessary.

*I used the same process as Carlos did in his reply, using
incubator-openwhisk-utilities to verify license headers. “All checks
passed”. *

> [✓] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

*Only exception is the gradle-wrapper.jar, which Carlos noted. I’m assuming
there’s no redistribution issue with including that.*

-b