openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronous communications (was: Please review our project's draft...)
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 16:11:29 GMT
Chetan suggested looking into Slack workspace export - It looks like we can
export all the messages this way (since 1/20/2017 for public channels). A
simple UI to polish the JSON and make it easier to read and search would be
helpful.

Here's an example of a recent thread of discussion:
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1527870544000195 for
fixing an issue with docker compose deployment.

-r

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org