openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tech Interchange meeting tomorrow
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 08:41:32 GMT
Thanks Sandeep - id like to see; we need a plan for resolving the long outstanding pr so getting
to see the status, features, and your thoughts will be essential.

Tyson, I hope we can put this toward the top of the agenda, along with the release discussion.

-r

> On Jun 6, 2018, at 4:37 AM, sandy801@gmail.com <sandy801@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Tyson,
>
> If time permits I can demo OpenWhisk tracing support based on my PR.
>
> thanks,
> Sandeep
>
>> On 2018/06/05 16:08:23, Tyson Norris <tnorris@adobe.com.INVALID> wrote:
>> Hi All -
>> Reminder: the biweekly call is tomorrow 10 am GMT-5:00 (US Central Time), please
send any agenda items to the list or myself.