openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Marth <mma...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Please review our project's draft Apache Incubator June board report
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2018 14:47:54 GMT
Hi,

I have a small update on the below. Will add to the original thread.

Michael

´╗┐On 06.06.18, 15:24, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi,

    On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 10:28 PM, Matt Rutkowski <mrutkows@us.ibm.com> wrote:
    > ...We recently had a public (and private threads) around "models" for
    > donation at Apache which went no where...

    IIUC you mean donating resources for automated testing?

    The ASF now has a Targeted Sponsors [1] program meant specifically for that.

    If you think that's not useful, or if there are obstacles, I'm happy
    to help figure out how to fix that. Ideally here or on private lists
    if really required.

    -Bertrand

    [1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/thanks.html