openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange behavior with Swift 4.1 action
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 19:19:20 GMT
We already applied a workaround [1] and worked with Matt directly.

By the way is also patched in IBM Cloud Functions.

I opened an issue against Swift, I have a feeling that they will not
backport and fix in 4.1 since is already fix in up coming version 4.2
You can track program [2]

My feeling is I'm going to keep the workaround in 4.1, and not have the
workaround when we do 4.2

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-swift/pull/59
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-swift/issues/60

-- Carlos