openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Execution guarantee for action invocations
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 17:29:49 GMT
> Indeed - today they would be lost.

In that case should not we try for at-least-once. As in such a case
nothing happened compared to other where some side affect got
triggered. Probably by committing the Kafka offset post processing of
the batch which got picked up?

Probably other similar services provide a at-least-once semantics.
Chetan Mehrotra