openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Agenda Items for Tech Interchange this Wed (May 23rd)?
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 02:26:51 GMT
Dear Priti and all Whiskers.

I want to present my new scheduling proposal along with current potential
performance issues.

Since I have been away for the vacation and just noticed I had invited by
Priti for today meeting, I may not be prepared well, but I will do my best
:)
I expect it would take about 20~30 minutes.

Best regards
Dominic