openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Michele Sciabarra <openwh...@sciabarra.com>
Subject Re: Notes+Video posted for today's Tech. Int. web meeting
Date Fri, 11 May 2018 08:36:16 GMT
If I can dare to give a suggestion to help more people not within IBM to attend, you should
publish the exact time on the mailing list with time zones, as James did last time, and maybe
attach a calendar invitation.

I missed this one (and it is the second time it happens)  just because of this.
Unsure of the exact time, and without a calendar appointment.
The calendar usually translate the timezone for you.

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  openwhisk@sciabarra.com