openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Please comment on README update to release repo.
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 21:00:43 GMT
Whiskers,

Started work towards getting the incubator-openwhisk-release repo. docs in
"GA" shape with focus on the role of a "Release Manager"...

Added the "repo status" table to the README so Rel. Mgrs. can get a
snapshot of project health (migrated and updated from our CWIKI).
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release

Also, plan to update scancode to the new "strict" configuration and submit
PRs to affected repos. as well so we can mark the final column with all
"yes' values.

Much more work to do in the docs that will promote the actual release
process steps to main README, clearly indicate which steps are manual and
provide links to supporting docs from each step. Will appreciate more
comments as I submit more PRs over the next few days.

-matt