openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Video+Notes uploaded from today's OW Tech interchange
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 21:06:54 GMT
Great meeting today,  just finished watching
Sorry I messed up my clock and attended late.

kudos to presenters Tony and Michelle, you guys came prepare raising the
bar for all of us +1

Looking forward to more deep dive discussions, particularly runtime changes
and tooling.

Dragos !!! where is my "wsk api" on docker-compose :-) ?

-- Carlos