openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From James Thomas <jthomas...@gmail.com>
Subject Tech Interchange 11th April -> Host replacement & Agenda Items?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 08:02:30 GMT
Hello Whiskers,

I was due to host the tech interchange tomorrow but have been ill with a
cold since last week. Although I can't make people ill over Zoom, my voice
is still terrible and I'm going to need a replacement host?

Also, can people post their agenda items here and (hopefully) the new host
can pick them up?

Apologies for the late notice (and thanks Matt for reminding me), it
slipped my mind as I've been off work. I'll volunteer to host April 25th as
well.

--
Regards,
James Thomas