openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Tyson Norris <tnor...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Transactionid in the ErrorResponse
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2018 16:04:00 GMT
I would prefer changing the schema from number to string. (And breaking any apps that use it)

Until we have a better notion of release and versioning (including all API, db, and message
schemas), I’m not too concerned about breaking API changes at this level (code is only useful
for OW operators - so I have some doubts of whether it is actually used anywhere?).

I don’t this this particular breaking change warrants a API version number change at this
point in time, but I agree at some point in the future it will.

Tyson