openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject Any Topics/updates/demos of Tech. Interchange call this week?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 13:21:51 GMT
since we did not have any immediate person volunteer to moderate on the last call, thought
we should start getting the ball rolling and solicit agenda topics for this week...

Please respond to this thread with any topics we should put on the agenda for this week's
(i.e., Wed. March 28th) OW Tech Interchange call.

Personally, would like to get updates on Kube and Mesos work if possible, as well as release
process (source) readiness among other things.  Perhaps any updates from recent conferences
(e.g., IBM, Adobe) and any feedback/announcements that happened around OW derivative works.

Others?  Swift, Go?  AttachmentStore?

Thanks!  and if anyone wants to volunteer to moderate that would be great as well.

Cheers,
Matt