openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Priti Desai" <pde...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Any Topics/updates/demos of Tech. Interchange call this week?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 18:58:54 GMT
Hi Matt,

Can we please add "multiple project management with whisk deploy" for this
week's call?

Cheers
Priti

From:   Matt Rutkowski <mrutkowski@apache.org>
To:     <dev@openwhisk.apache.org>
Date:   03/26/2018 06:24 AM
Subject:        Any Topics/updates/demos of Tech. Interchange call this
week?

since we did not have any immediate person volunteer to moderate on the
last call, thought we should start getting the ball rolling and solicit
agenda topics for this week...

Please respond to this thread with any topics we should put on the agenda
for this week's (i.e., Wed. March 28th) OW Tech Interchange call.

Personally, would like to get updates on Kube and Mesos work if possible,
as well as release process (source) readiness among other things.  Perhaps
any updates from recent conferences (e.g., IBM, Adobe) and any
feedback/announcements that happened around OW derivative works.

Others?  Swift, Go?  AttachmentStore?

Thanks!  and if anyone wants to volunteer to moderate that would be great
as well.

Cheers,
Matt