openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Mitali Singh <seomanagermit...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cost Effective Services........
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 12:52:12 GMT

Hi,
This is Mitali, and I am a web design and SEO expert with some pretty impressive skills (not
to toot my own horn).  I was just checking out your site and it's great, but it can definitely
be better and I would like to help you to improve it.  My goal isn’t just to build you a
website, but help you realize your vision for your business. Would you be interested in getting
a proposal for a site redesign or for SEO services?
 Let me know if you're interested.  I'd really love to work on your site.  Hope to hear from
you soon.
Sincerely,
Mitali Singh
Digital Marketing Expert