openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any Topics for next community Tech Interchange 14.03 @4pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 11:07:55 GMT
If the agenda is not full I have 3 candidates to show and tell:

1. show new version of Swift4 and Codable usage.

2. how recent contributions on invoker logstore gets leverage by downstream
vendor IBM Functions by offering user logs for actions.

3. Show small update to wsk api gateway on handling path parameters ie
/pets/{id}

— Carlos