openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updates of OpenWhisk Release
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 16:42:21 GMT
Good progress Vincent
   I reviewed the tutorial with steps for doing the release  and opened an
issue [1] to update the document that there needs to be a second vote on
incubator list, which is the one that would provide the final set of votes
to release.

Bertrand.
>Are those tools ready for the PPMC to start preparing the first
release of a significant OpenWhisk module?

I think we almost ready, Only thing I think there are a set of source files
that are missing the Apache License header.
Other than this I think we should be ready to cut the first RC and start
vote on dev list.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/issues/72

-- Carlos