openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Dev] Move hard coded runtime configurations from OpenWhisk CLI to the runtimes.json
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 11:53:54 GMT
Hi Rodric,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 2:39 PM, Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com> wrote:

> Note that there’s a recent regression with vagrant; fixed by this pr
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/3430
>
> I use docker for mac and recently noted we need to update our install
> docs; see https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/issues/3377

Great! Thanks for the pointers!

> Can you post specific failures you encountered (or try slack)?

What I did was, I built a new OW controller Docker image with my changes
and loaded it to the Vagrant VM and executed the Ansible playbook.
Afterwards, I was not able to access the OW API via the CLI and was
receiving a connection refuse error. I will check above PRs and try it out
again on both Vagrant and Docker for Mac.

Thanks
Imesh