openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Upcoming OpenWhisk releases
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:07:41 GMT
Hi,

AFAICS releases have been discussed in your calls, with my incubation
mentor hat on I'd like to stress the importance of discussing those
here or at least exposing pointers to discussions here if they are
happening somewhere else, like in issue tracker tickets.

I am consciously not following the Slack discussions as these are
meant to be throwaway and important stuff needs to be discussed here.
I suppose other mentors do the same so bringing these discussions here
will help gather feedback early and often to help OpenWhisk do good
Apache releases soon!

Using a [mentors] subject line header is a good way to raise the
mentors attention when needed.

HTH,
-Bertrand