openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming OpenWhisk releases
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 13:25:09 GMT
Incubating PMC rejecting releases should not be a problem for the version numbering as we will
bring forward RCs so we could have RC1 RC2 RC3 RC4 on the same version until the last RC is
voted and released that’s why the “RC1” string should not be part of the file/archive
and is part of the parent folder/directory

So an example we could have
dev/0.1.0-RC1/openwhisk-0.1.0.tgz
dev/0.1.0-RC2/openwhisk-0.1.0.tgz
dev/0.1.0-RC3/openwhisk-0.1.0.tgz

Once the last RC approved and voted by IPM PMC archive gets move to dist

dist/incubator/openwhisk/0.1.0/openwhisk-0.1.0.tgz

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr