openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance tests of OpenWhisk
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:30:13 GMT
Agreed that we can’t yet everything but perhaps these may be sensible.

1. Latency regression because of a cold start related bug (might need at least two invokers
and controllers)
2. For a single invoker (non black box), some expected l/sustained throughout range (rps)

3. If we disable the black box cluster, might it be possible to catch some lb imbalance?

-r

> On Mar 19, 2018, at 7:52 AM, Christian Bickel <apache@cbickel.de> wrote:
>
> As I said, we only have a very small travis machine.
>
> But I think it's at least worth a try, if we get consistent performance numbers in travis,
to set a threshold and fail if it's below this threshold.