openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Marth <mma...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Upcoming OpenWhisk releases
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 12:14:13 GMT
Hi Carlos,

Re the 1.0.0 in "1.0.0-incubating" below: I cannot recall a discussion on the actual version
number for the first release (sorry, in case I missed it).
I wonder whether we intend to follow SemVer. If yes, then releasing as 1.0 would mean we would
not change the external APIs in an incompatible way (unless we go to 2.0, etc). Is this the
common understanding?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this
Michael