openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Tyson Norris <tnor...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Any Topics/updates/demos of Tech. Interchange call this week?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:17:30 GMT
I can give an update on mesos work.
Thanks
Tyson

> On Mar 26, 2018, at 6:21 AM, Matt Rutkowski <mrutkowski@apache.org> wrote:
>
> since we did not have any immediate person volunteer to moderate on the last call, thought
we should start getting the ball rolling and solicit agenda topics for this week...

> Please respond to this thread with any topics we should put on the agenda for this week's
(i.e., Wed. March 28th) OW Tech Interchange call.

> Personally, would like to get updates on Kube and Mesos work if possible, as well as
release process (source) readiness among other things.  Perhaps any updates from recent conferences
(e.g., IBM, Adobe) and any feedback/announcements that happened around OW derivative works.