openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Michele Sciabarra <mich...@sciabarra.com>
Subject Re: Working on Swift actions and Go source support
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2018 17:42:02 GMT

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018, at 4:57 PM, Rodric Rabbah wrote:
> I'm not sure btw why you used the IBM Ubuntu image in the Dockerfile - any
> particular reason?
>
> -r
Because  Carlos asked me to use the goproxy for implementing a faster version of the swift
actions.
Since the swift actions are based on that image, I used the same base image, so you can replace
the
FROM ibmcom/ubuntu:14.04
with
FROM openwhisk/goproxy:1.0.0

and then reuse the code already available in the Swift images.

The idea is to add something like /build /action/exec that is invoked to build go or swift
or... whatever :)