openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Welcome new Committer Dave Grove
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 15:17:17 GMT
OpenWhiskers,

Yes! Another new Committer!

Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project, the
OpenWhisk PPMC has elected Dave Grove as a Committer as well as PPMC
member and he has
accepted the invitation.

Please join me in welcoming him!

Dave,

Feel free to introduce yourself here as is our new tradition.

Again, please note that it may take a bit for you Apache ID to propagate
through the system and get you added to the PPMC roster,
but once it does please verify your Git permissions and let me know if you
have any problems.

Regards,
Matt