openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome new Committer James Thomas
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 17:49:08 GMT
Welcome James, I looking forward to more contributions and cool blogs and
demos

Your Apache ID jamesthomas is added to whimsy

You can now setup your Apache ID with forwarding email, associated with
Github ID and connect to GitBox to get Github write permissions to the
repos.

Check out the steps in the Wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/Accessing+Apache+GitHub+as+a+Committer

-- Carlos