openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject wskadmin and supporting non CouchDB storage systems
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:44:00 GMT
Currently OpenWhisk provides an abstraction in the form of
ArtifactStore SPI to plugin in a different store for controller and
invoker.

In addition to controller and invoker wskadmin script also requires db
access and performs the changes by directly connecting to the db which
is currently CouchDB

What approach should we take to support other storage types when using wskadmin?

Should we add a similar SPI in python or we implement similar wskadmin
as a whole for other storage support ensuring that cli arguments
remain same

Chetan Mehrotra