openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Introducing myself as an incubation mentor
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 14:39:52 GMT
Hi OpenWhisk community,

Felix Meschberger is busy with other things, he has asked me to
replace him as an incubation mentor and the OpenWhisk PPMC has
accepted.

I'm happy to do so, the roster at [1] is updated and I'll do my best
to help OpenWhisk on its way to graduation, along with Isabel and
Sergio.

As a brief introduction, I'm an ASF oldtimer, involved since the year
2000, been incubation mentors for a dozen of projects. Regularly
active in Apache Sling currently, an OSGi-based Java Web framework
that I also use extensively at $work. I'm currently also on the ASF's
Board of Directors but that's not really relevant to my role here and
certainly doesn't give me more power than others here. - I'm happy to
be challenged when people feel like that.

I have a blog at https://grep.codeconsult.ch which is mostly about
community topics lately.

I do have a technical interest in OpenWhisk but haven't found time to
dig in much so far. Here's hoping for that!

-Bertrand

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/openwhisk (restricted to ASF
committers)