openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Allen <...@akrabat.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for Project Maturity Model Status
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 19:54:45 GMT
Hi,

I like that status page. It's really clear and I think OpenWhisk would benefit from something
similar.

While, I'm biased in favour of markdown files, though as I don't expect I'll be editing it,
I suggest that the best place for it to be is where it's easiest for the people who do actually
update it.

Regards,

Rob...