openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intro and first PR
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 21:28:29 GMT
Welcome Gorkem

I know Gorkem and familiar with his work from my time actively working on
Apache Cordova Tools

It's super that Red Hat let Gorkem loose on OpenWhisk, shows that they are
putting their top guns on this project

-- Carlos
PS: And NO !, I'm not colluding to bring the whole Cordova/PhoneGap family
to OpenWhisk <insert evil smile here>.  I'm just super happy to see these
folks contributing to Serverless FTW!!!