openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent S Hou" <s...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Committers may need to "accept invite" to Apache.org
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2017 21:27:31 GMT
Thank Matt for reminding all the committers. I have lost the access and
regained it by clicking on the invitation button.

Best wishes.
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Advisory Software Engineer, OpenWhisk Contributor, Open Technology, IBM
Cloud

Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
Phone: +1(919)254-7182
Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United
States