openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Decomposition of OpenWhisk components and repositories
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 03:57:17 GMT
This week I gave a talk internal in IBM to illustrate the work recently
done in braking openwhisk components into multiple repositories, and how we
integrate them in our downstream deployment.

Some slides I think are useful to share with the community it gives a map
where are components located.

Also shows how the CLI code was finally migrated to it's own repo, and
manual synchronization stopped.

I uploaded the slides to the wiki [1]

Let me know if the link works and you are able to download.

There is also an old issue [2] I just closed that contains one of the main
slides.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/74689638/Whisk-Component-Repos-Public.pdf?api=v2
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/issues/422