openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Priti Desai" <pde...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Next Tech Interchange meeting
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:51:10 GMT
Hi Rob,

If we decide to host meeting on 6th December, I would like to add two
topics on agenda:

1. Introducing Managed deployment in Whisk Deploy. (10 minutes for
explanation and demo)
Issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy/issues/633

2. Introducing Build Package - addressing Compilation, building, and
packaging action source with third party modules on server side (10
minutes for explanation and demo)
Issues: https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/issues/2243
incubator-openwhisk-package-build:
https://github.com/pritidesai/incubator-openwhisk-package-build

Cheers
Priti

From:   Rob Allen <rob@akrabat.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.incubator.apache.org
Date:   11/20/2017 10:08 AM
Subject:        Next Tech Interchange meeting

Hi,

There was talk on the last Tech Interchange meeting of delaying it a week
as it's Thanksgiving in the US this week.

I think it'd be better to just skip this week's meeting and have the next
meeting on 6th December. I'm pretty sure I can make that day, so am
willing to host (at some level of competence).

Thoughts?

Rob...