openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk NodeJS 8 support
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:49:35 GMT
The idea is to keep it vanilla empty, and point  to add anything via zip,
bundler (webpack, browserfy, etc..).

Like always we can discuss  to see what maintainers want to add and support
if it absolutely required and can't be cover via zip, bundler, or extending
docker image

Runtimes don't change the core (Controller or Invoker), they are extensions
and we happened to have some reference implementations for a set of
languages for convenience.

-- Carlos