openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenWhisk feed trigger READ
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 17:01:21 GMT
Hi
  I'm working with some contributors in my team to be allow an user to
retrieve the configuration and status for feed triggers.

The problem is that users after creating a feed like alarm/cron they forget
what they configured the cron syntax, or the topic name for the kafka feed.
Also in the case that feed is disabled/paused it would be good to retrieve
the status of the feed.

Here is an issue I created describing the problem and solution for kafka,
but should be same approach for alarm and cloudant/couchdb
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-package-kafka/issues/220

--Carlos