openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Berstler <jberst...@icloud.com>
Subject Continuing to participate in the project
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:27:29 GMT
Hi all,

My name is Justin Berstler and I’m an existing committer on the project. However, I am no
longer an IBM employee and so have removed references to IBM from my GitHub profile - which
included changing my username (was “bjustin-ibm”, now “jberstler”). I noticed that
after changing my GH username, I was removed from the Apache Github Organization. I suspect
this was automatically done as a result of changing my username, but I can’t be certain.

In any case, I would like to continue to participate in the project and have already updated
my Apache ID information to reflect my new Github username. Is that all that is required to
get my Github account back into the Apache Organization?

Thanks in advance,
Justin