openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Submitting changes to runtimes
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:57:20 GMT
Sorry,
I meant to send an email to the list with the the status on runtimes

Here are the new location for the runtimes:
https://github.com/apache?utf8=✓&q=incubator-openwhisk-runtime-

Once the following PRs are merged the code is removed from the main repo
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr%20is%3Aopen%20Move%20runtime

-- Carlos