openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code style guidelines
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2017 11:27:13 GMT
Hi John thanks for the PR
You can setup the scancode utility that we use as a pre-commit hook here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/wiki/Contributing:-Git-guidelines

It checks for license headers also
The repo is here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-utilities/tree/master/scancode

We use spaces and other minor code styles as describe in the scancode repo
These include:
has_block_license
no_tabs
no_trailing_spaces