openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Propose weekly "Technical Exchange" video meeting for OpenWhisk
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 07:05:41 GMT
On 2017-06-10 09:37, Isabel Drost-Fromm <i...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 09, 2017 at 07:48:40PM -0400, Rodric Rabbah wrote:>
> Please also make sure to track the impact these sessions have on your
project's reports.

You've been running the video sessions plus summary for a while now.

I'm really interested in a retrospective on what the impact on the
community is. Do people not on the call feel like they can follow the
project? Did you manage to engage new contributors through these sessions?
How did you manage to incorporate feedback from those not participating?

Isabel