openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Werner <jeremias.wer...@gmail.com>
Subject Call for Agenda of this weeks OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” meeting
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:43:19 GMT
Hi,

This week we will have the next OpenWhisk "Tech. Interchange" meeting and I volunteered to
prepare the Agenda.
We already got a few topics:

1. Introduction/New faces on the call? (5 min)
2. Asking around for notable changes/updates?(5 min)
3. Topics:
   3.1 Feedback and work on trigger management operations - James Thomas, Carlos Santana,
Jason Peterson (15min)
   3.2 Discussion for trigger activations - Rodric Rabbah (15 min)
   3.3 Demo of Kamon.io integration for monitoring in controller/invoker  - Martin Henke,
Vadim Raskin (15 min)
   3.4 Short update on release process - Carlos Santana / Matt Ruttkowski (10 min)
4. Find and confirm moderator for next meeting (2 min)

Carlos, Rodric, would that be work for you?

All, pls feel free to bring up any topics you want to discuss and we can adjust the agenda
as needed.

Looking forward to a vibrant discussion.

Kind regards,

Jeremias Werner