openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Re: Are Java actions first class citizens?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 16:23:18 GMT
Hi Rodric,

The complexity was not really in the code changes or in building it. But
more I trying to get my own environment up and running and check if it
worked with my own actions. But I have to admit I have not spent much
time on trying to set it up after my first attempt failed.

Adding the test scenario's was more like monkey see monkey do. I was
only surprised to see the tests separated from the code. But that is
probably due to the tests being integration test (initially I was
looking for unittests).

Since you tested my changes, I there anything I need to do to get these
changes accepted?

Regards,

misl