openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Werner <jeremias.wer...@gmail.com>
Subject Call for Agenda of next weeks OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” meeting
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 12:04:39 GMT
Hi,

Next week we will have the next OpenWhisk "Tech. Interchange" meeting and
I'am going to prepare the Agenda. We already got a few topics:

1. Introduction/New faces on the call? (5 min)
2. Asking around for notable changes/updates?(5 min)
3. Topics:
   3.1 Update on controller optimisations/investigations (10 min)
          - General findings on throughput - Markus Thoemmes
          - Logging impact on throughput - Vadim Raskin
          - Findings on memory consumption - James Dubee
          - Latest status on scaleout - Christian Bickel
   3.2 Design proposal for LogStore SPI - Tyson (10 min)
   3.3 Work on runtimes - Carlos Santana (10 min)
   3.4 Demo of Docker for Mac - Carlos Santana (10 min)
   3.5 Short update on release process - Carlos Santana / Matt Ruttkowski
(10 min)
4. Find and confirm moderator for next meeting (2 min)

Yes, I know it already looks very booked but it's not fixed yet, and having
topics on the list doesn't hurt :-)

So, pls bring up any topics you want to discuss and we can adjust the
agenda as needed.

Looking forward to a vibrant discussion.

Kind regards,

Jeremias Werner