openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reviews needed for kube PRs
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:52:44 GMT
David you can also have someone that doesn't have write access to review
PRs,
When they go to the "Files Changes" you can leave your review there.

That's what we have be doing with some of the PRs in the core repo having
folks that are not committers yet review the PR, and if there are tests and
they are passing then merging is just a click of a button.

It looks like this PRs are from Dan, and you reviewed them so they are good
to do.