openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git commit
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:27:08 GMT
I don't want INFRA rewriting the history on master !!

We can give creds by reverting and resubmitting

When multiple authors are in a PR we need to use the button "rebase and
merge" when there is one author use the "squash and merge" which is the
default for me,

And yes mistakes like this happens I think happened twice to me :-) in the
openwhisk-cli repo, and we reverted and resubmitted the PR